I seldom ever leave my house without my essentials.
Here’s a list of what I ALWAYS carry in my bag
– My super statement and super glamorous Amaris earrings. They transition really well from a day to night piece. Whenever I wear them, I’m always getting compliments and they definitely get noticed! Also my Beatrix ring, it is so easy to wear and the neutral colours makes it easy to go with everything I wear.
– My MAC studio Fix. You never know when you might have to do a touch up.
– Earphones. My trusty Philips earphones are lifesavers for long car journeys in this horrid Mumbai traffic.
– Wayfarers. Because when you live in Mumbai where its sunny all year round, you NEED a pair in your bag at all times.
– Card holder. I got this metallic pink card holder from Accessorize. It’s perfect when you have a small bag and you don’t want to cram your wallet in it. This fits everything important i.e my credit cards, license and that odd stash of money
– Lipstick.. touch ups though the day!
– Wide tooth hair comb. My hair has a tendency to get really really knotted up really fast and this is a lifesaver!
– Handcream. This crabtree and evelyn hand cream comes in the perfect travel size and keeps my hand super moisturised through the day!
– Kohl pencil, because anyone who knows me knows I never step out of my house without this on.
– My iPhone and I don’t even need to tell you why. It’s pretty obvious.